Here at Test Prep for Success, we believe that every student should prepare for a personal best. It has been our experience that students who practice a few hours per week over 4-6 months can raise their SAT scores by about 200 points and their ACT scores by about 6 points. Score improvements like these can be game-changers when it comes to getting accepted to competitive colleges and earning merit scholarships.
We think the best way to practice for the SAT and ACT is by signing up for one of our test prep packages. However, we also have a library of free study material that anyone can access right away.
- 40 Vocabulary Challenge Activities
- 40 Grammar Challenges for the SAT and ACT
- 40 SAT Math Challenges
- Ultimate Formula Sheet for the SAT
- Ultimate Formula Sheet for the ACT
- Week of the SAT Study Guide
- Sample activities from every chapter of Mindset Strategy Practice for SAT Math
- and much more!
Members Only Pages
- Full Access to Mindset Strategy Practice for SAT Math
- Class Recordings
- SAT Test Bank
- ACT Test Bank
- PSAT Test Bank
Note: you must be logged in and be a TP4S student or tutor to access the members-only area. If you are having trouble with your account, contact .
Test Prep for Success is a small business that offers high-quality tutoring from caring, experienced teachers. We specialize in SAT and ACT prep and offer academic tutoring in a range of subjects.