Job Title: SAT/ACTTutor/Teacher
Job Description: Test Prep for Success is looking for caring and charismatic teachers to join our team! This is a part time position, and the number of hours will vary from week to week. For the most part, you will be able to set your own schedule by making appointments with students at times that are good for you. The position will involve one or more of the following:
- One-on-one test prep tutoring for the SAT and ACT. Curriculum will be provided, but the tutor should adapt it for each student.
- Teaching SAT/ACT classes to groups of approximately 5-10 students. Curriculum and training will be provided. Classes will be in either math, reading and writing, or both.
Job Location: Test Prep for Success is located at 2047 PA Rt 309, Allentown, PA 18104
Job Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or higher, PA Teaching Certificate & clearances. Test prep tutors will need to take a one hour SAT-like test as a part of the application process.
- Cover letter that describes what areas you are interested in tutoring (i.e. your academic specialty, SAT math, SAT English, etc.) and why you would like to teach at Test Prep for Success
- copy of your teaching certificate
- clearances (FBI fingerprint, Child Abuse, & PA background check)
- 2 letters of recommendation
Once you send the email with all the necessary paperwork, Casandra will contact you to set up a time to come in and fill out our application and take the sample test. Email or call 610-760-3424 with questions.