The best way to practice for the SAT or ACT is by taking the official practice test written by the same people who write the actual thing. Taking multiple practice tests will help you:
- Become familiar with the test format and question types
- Fine tune your pacing based on the time limits for each section
- Strengthen your ability to focus for the duration of a long test
- Practice your reading, writing, and math skills
After you take one of these tests, Test Prep for Success can make the time you invest more valuable by grading it for you and providing you with a 12 page score report. Our report will
- Calculate your overall score and all subscores
- Give you a detailed analysis of your strengths and weaknesses
- List both your answer and the correct answer for each question
- Serve as a study guide to help you go over each question you missed.
Step 1: Purchase the score report here. You will automatically receive our answer sheet and detailed instructions.
Step 2: Take the test at home or in another quiet location.
Step 3: Submit your answers, and we will send you a detailed score report in 1-3 business days.
Step 4: Use the score report to help you study and raise your score even more.